Friday 21 August 2015

Rudai 23 - Thing 9 Video

So I have fallen behind a week or so, all is okay there will be no panic. I have been trying to tell myself it is because I haven't thought of anything to do the screencast about, or it is going to take to long, does anyone else hear me this is procrastination and I don't like her!

So thinking it was going to take me an age to do this, I am not kidding it was done in less than 5 minutes, and I had fun. So I focused on the upcoming twitter chat and how to follow the #rudai23 in twitter. It is a 2 min video and I may post more as the lead up to the chat happens, I find it really enjoyable and I don't mind the sound of my voice!


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done Shiv looks good. Saw on Twitter you were having trouble but it looks grand to me. sound was bit low but that's something to do with built in PC mics not the recording I had to talk very loudly at mine.

    ReplyDelete