Sunday 31 January 2016

Rudai 23 - Thing 22 - Mobile Things

I have not heard of Gum before, I don't know how relevant it will be in my life but I will give it a go.

Okay, Gum is not for me, I find I don't care about other people have to say about products online. If I want to try something I like to decide for myself.

I suppose the only way this would help is if the item was expensive, and to get an insight into what others think it could be a good place to go. But I don't think the app is there just yet, and there is so much online today that you have got to make sure it is a credible source, Gum not so much.

I have deleted it and I am moving on with my life. Beacon sounds good, but just the other day I got an email a text and a letter from my local library, enough already!!

I would be intrested in the 23 Mobile Things, but it is outdated and it would be great to bring it back.
I recently did the 12 apps for Xmas from DIT and that was good, aimed at students but still good. I like to keep up with the new gagets these days and the only way to do this is to see what the students are using. They know it all!!






No comments:

Post a Comment