Sunday 31 January 2016

Rudai 23 - Thing 23 - The end!

I a really enjoyed this course, well done to all. Looking forward to receiving my cert!

The last thing, I use Feedly as my social media management tool.

It has been a problem on my iPhone these past few months but I find I like it better on the iPad.

I like it as it links to your Facebook or Twitter account, and gives you a quick and easy overview of each article along with the picture featured in the article, which I find is the first thing that attracts me.

Lately, I love Andrew Keen's book "The Internet is not the Answer" and his research is brilliant, and I have found a lot of new and exciting websites. I find the big stories on Amazon, the ones Amazon do not want us to read, the nitty gritty pieces about Uber this ever growing company.

Managing your social media accounts can be tricky, Feedly I have grown to use for the stories I have mentioned above. Twitter can be a mixture of library and motivation articles, and Facebook is very social, and I have realised I use it to look for stories in my hometown, the events and festivals that may be happening throughout the year.

It works for me, but you need to take the time to get it right.


No comments:

Post a Comment